Customer Support Coordinator - Tamworth, Staffordshire
Reference no: SCCSC140218
Salary: £21,525 +Bonus (Pension & Health Scheme)
Position Type: Permanent/ Full Time
To manage, maintain and improve the customer support function to achieve best practice SQCDME performance and customer satisfaction targets.
Key responsibilities and duties include:
· Facilitating a set escalation route for customers both internally and externally
· Reviewing customer requirements at an operational level in line with best practice, whilst ensuring a smooth order targets is achieved
· Assisting with daily functions as requested by the Supply Chain Manager to maintain operational effectiveness
· Assisting with the creation of monthly customer satisfaction reports working with both the Supply Chain Manager and Marketing Manager
· Working proactively with the customer base and customer support team to improve the delivery performance and associated processes
· Managing and maintaining the full suite of customer support working procedures to ensure best working practice is maintained.
Essential skills and competencies:
· Proven abilities of handling customer enquiries managing them effectively
· Excellent communicator with the ability to build working relationships
· Have the ability to problem solve and work towards a resolution
· Experience of time and expectation management
Hours of work: 40 hours a week.