CI Leader - Tamworth, Staffordshire
Reference no: OPSCIL040119
Salary: Salary Negotiable + Bonus & Pension
Position Type: Permanent
Hours of work: Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm
To facilitate business improvement activities aligned with operational strategy which deliver measurable benefits. Carry out training and development in Business Improvement tools and techniques.
Key responsibilities include:
- Develop improvement plans and associated benefits aligned to business need
- Carry out improvement activities by involving local personnel and teams
- Deploy companywide training in business improvement tools and techniques
- Use data and associated information to demonstrate bottom line benefits and cost justification of improvements
- Support the creation and control of standard operating procedures and associated documentation
- Maintain and promote process disciplines as defined in the company's Integrated Management System
- Identify opportunities for improvement and the elimination of waste in the process. Implement cost effective activities to deliver these.
Essential skills and competencies:
- Exhibit the core values of Safety, Care and Trust
- Previous experience of Business Improvement (lean) essential (+3 year).
- Relevant qualification / training in Business Improvement
- Previous experience of managing and leading teams
- Good communication and collaboration skills at all levels
- Computer literate including Microsoft office packages
For general enquires please call 01827 54281 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.