News By Month
Apollo Welcomes New Additions to the Team
Published: 25 August 2015
At Apollo, our brand promise, ‘More than adhesives’ communicates Apollo’s commitment to adding value for our customers across the entire supply chain. To ensure we live up to this promise, we are delighted to welcome six new employees to our team:
- Marketing Department: Sneh Sethi to enhance New Product Development & Customer Experience, and Hasnae M’hamdi to support both Apollo’s and customers’ marketing communication projects.
- Compliance Department: Shalini Kalaaranjithan to assist with Apollo’s and our customers’ compliance issues, including labelling.
- Quality Department: Bethany Turner to ensure the highest quality products for all of our customers.
- Business Support Department: April Goode to support our internal customers so we are able to provide an excellent customer service.
- Technical Department: Kate Dyas to further bolster our technical service offering to customers.
Apollo has grown from 80-108 employees in less than four years. Mr Ian Cornelius, Sales and Marketing Director of Apollo, states: “These new appointments not only reflect Apollo’s growing success, but are proof of our commitment to ensuring an excellent customer experience. Our vision is to become the unseen department within our customers’ businesses, and solving customers’ problems is what drives Apollo forward.”
“At Apollo, we trust in our people’s ability, integrity and motivation to support our customers as they grow, allowing us to consistently deliver superior value for our customers and develop long-term mutually beneficial relationships”
Apollo aspires to provide a dynamic work environment and supportive organisational culture in which every individual has the opportunity to grow professionally.
Please join us in welcoming our new employees and wishing them a long successful career at Apollo.